Google
 

Friday, November 9, 2007

The Saga of the Brown Yarn Part 2

WOW!! I did it, I used all that yarn and it only took a little over a week!!

The final total is:
1 lapghan done with double strand of yarn for added warmth
4 pairs Manly Man Slippers done with 3 strands for warmth
4 7" squares
15 squares started

The lapghan and slippers are going to the Pine Ridge reservation, the squares are going to a joiner for The Ships Project and the unfinished ones will go into my waiting for yarn pile and will be finished as soon as I get more brown yarn and I'm sure that will be soon.

The pattern for my granny squares and also the squares I used for the lapghan can be found here.

1 comment:

Sheila mulwaneny@hotmail.com said...

Great patterns Deb and thanks for the great ideas.

With the double strand lapghan, how many rows do you do for a square. And how many squares do you make for one?