Google
 

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Just Rambling 3/1/2008


It has been almost 2 weeks since I've been home. I actually have three days off and I'm planning on spending time with my family. Earlier today I took my youngest (he's 20) to the zoo! We had such a good time. Tomorrow I'm driving out to see my middle child (he's 22) where he goes to college. In between all that I still have some quilts to tie and pictures to take of the things I've recently finished. I haven't even taken them out of the car yet but I'll post the pictures tomorrow. I have a really pretty (and bright!!) kids blanket done.

Since I have no pictures of my projects to post right now, I guess you'll just have to check out one of the cheetahs from my trip to the zoo!!

I just added a poll over on the right side bar about how much of your crafting is for charity. If you could take a minute to vote it would be great.

There is this funny little test you can take that tells you what kind of fiber you are. You can take the test here. By the way, I'm mohair!

I've been on the go all day today and I really wanted to get some sewing done. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

No comments: