Google
 

Monday, May 19, 2008

OK She Didn't win but....

She didn't suggest something for herself as a prize. Here's what she said:
.
I would love to see everyone that posted here to make a hat for a group called Lil Troopers. You can find their link on my blog at: http://www.scarley-pooh.com/ They supply hats and such to our military babies that are born each month. A wonderful group, and it take just some scrap yarn to make a newborn hat. :) Is anyone up for that challenge?I think that would be a great prize in Deb's honor for all the beautiful patterns that she shares with us. Scarlet

So jump on over to her blog and check it out. I know I will!

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

Thanks Deb!! I love your blog and read it daily. You are a very talented lady and am so happy that you share so much with us.

*hugs*