Google
 

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Stash Busting!!




I'm supposed to be on a yarn diet and the pictures above are the reason why. This is only a small part of my craft room, the rest looks even worse. Shortly after I started stash busting I walked into a local thrift shop and found a lot of yarn for only 50¢ a skein which added 29 full size Red Heart Super Saver yarn, then I came across another "bargain" and added another 10 full and partial skeins of baby yarn.. It wouldn't have been so bad except I couldn't crochet for so long and thats how I use yarn up the fastest. I am keeping track at the Bev's Charity Challange Yahoo Group and have used six full and six partial skeins which doesn't even make up for the extra I bought.

5 comments:

Hi! I'm Ruby said...

oh yes, i can say that you are a crafter... i used to be one, too... i was able to sell few big crosstitch items. :) how are you doing lately?

Helen in the UK said...

I hear you!!! I bought FAR too much fabric earlier in the year at a closing down sale. But when the prices are REALLY good you just have to stock up .... don't you?!?!?!
Are you able to crochet again for any length of time :)

MOLLY said...

Nice stash Deb. Hopefully as time goes on your hand will heal and you will be able to use it all.
Molly : O )

HDMac said...

LOL... welcome to crafters anonymous! haha... I just got my craft room organized after YEARS of not !! I have it posted on my blog. I don't know how many storage containers of yarn I have... getting busy! lol

HDMac said...

LOL... welcome to crafters anonymous! haha... I just got my craft room organized after YEARS of not !! I have it posted on my blog. I don't know how many storage containers of yarn I have... getting busy! lol