Google
 

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Yarn Petting part 2


I went to another LYS again today and although this is all I bought, I had a great time checking out all the different yarns. I took College Kid #2 with me and he was even checking out and petting all the yarn. I just fell in love with the colors in this yarn and kept thinking how great it would look as preemie hats. I've been making them for St. Louis Children's Hospital. I kind of took a break from working on them to concentrate on my Kosovo kids, but I'll get back to it soon and this will be the first yarn I use! College Kid #2 (who will be Only College Kid in three weeks because his brother graduates) tried to talk me into buying some really awesome yarn they had there because I had said I would love a scarf made out of it but I just couldn't do it. It would have taken away from my time to work on my charity projects! Oh well, maybe someday, I just made myself a scarf last year and why would I need two?

No comments: