Google
 

Sunday, September 20, 2009

And the Winner is...

Well, I still haven't decided on what to do with the blog backgrounds, it's been a real busy week so I haven't had much chance to think about it. But my grandson choose #8 and that comment belongs to The Fam who said...

Folded stacks of color coded fabric is very easy on the eyes, it is clean and lends itself to viewing text overlayed. I'm sure you have numerous photo opportunities for this!

So I need to know fabric or yarn??? Please let me know that and the address at debsstuff (at) yahoo (dot) com

1 comment:

Granny Lyn said...

And the winner is....YOU,,tee hee, you just won the Cinderberry stitches pattern and fat quarters on my giveaway, sorry, but I couldn't find your e-mail address on your profile. get in touch with me, so I can send them out to you, CONGRATS!!!